If you plan on holding a Halloween party, you have lots of planning ahead of you. From invitations, to decorations, to the costumes you and your family will wear, to the food. The food part of the equation can certainly be one of the most time consuming aspects of holding a Halloween party, but it can also be one of the most fun and creative parts, as well!
Youtuber mamichula8153 (Lee) recently put together 6 easy no bake Halloween treats that couldn’t be more perfect for a Halloween get-together of any variety, or even cute surprise holiday snacks for your kids. Non of her treats require any type of baking. Yup, that’s right – no need for a microwave, oven, or stove! Not only that, but she spent under $50 to make the six treats (aka less than $10 per treat!), so these ideas are super affordable, too. Most importantly, though, not only are these super easy and affordable DIY Halloween treat solutions, but they are super cute (ahem, I mean scary), too! Plus, her cute chihuahua makes appearances at the beginning and end, so what more could you need in a DIY video? Check it out below.
From healthy bananas and clementines to delicious donuts and Oreos, what more could you need in Halloween snacks? Her ideas are so easy that these make for great kids crafts, too. Get the run-down of Lee’s 6 no bake Halloween treats below for an easy go-to guide for grocery store shopping.
Mamichula8153’s 6 No Bake Halloween Treats:
- Banana Ghosts & Clementine Pumpkins (bananas, clementines, celery, and trail mix or any type of nuts, chocolate or raisins)
- Monster Donuts (donuts, red food gel, Halloween monster lip pops lollypop candy or plastic vampire teeth, and chocolate googly eye candy)
- Oreo Eyeballs (Double Stuffed Oreos, Lifesavers Gummies, M&Ms, and red food gel)
- Witches’ Brooms (pretzel sticks, mozzarella string cheese, and celery)
- Witch Hats (Hershey’s Chocolate Kisses, Kelloggs Keebler Fudge Shoppe Fudge Stripes Cookies, or any type of flat cookie should work, and red food gel)
- Oreo Spiders (Halloween Oreos, Pull ‘n’ Peel Twizzlers, M&Ms, and red food gel)