Last updated July 27, 2016
Our Privacy Commitment
Personal information is information that can be used to identify and contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, or email address. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you choose to provide it to us, such as signing up for our newsletter or filling out a contact form. We do not share, sell, or rent your personal information to third parties and do not require personal information to access our website. However, if you prefer to not disclose personal information, you may not be able to access certain features of our website. To offer our guests certain features on our website, we collect personal information. If you have provided us personal information through any of these features and would like the information to be removed, please feel free to contact us at any time.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from users under the age of 13.
Information You Provide To Us
All of the personal information we receive comes directly from our guests. We collect personal information from our guests who:
- Register to receive Halloween Pulse newsletter
- Submit their own content to be shared with our community
- Submit general inquiries to Halloween Pulse
We will only retain personal information about you for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required by law and/or regulations.
Information Collected Through Technology
We collect information through technology to make our websites more useful to you, such as your IP address. An IP address is often associated with the portal through which you enter the Internet. As an individual piece of information, your IP address is not personally identifiable. We do not collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time or across third-party websites or online services, nor do we employ third parties that collect such information.
As you browse Halloween Pulse, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Cookies are pieces of information that a website sends to your computer while you are viewing the website. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can turn off cookies through your browser’s settings. If you turn off cookies, you will not have access to features that make your web experience better, and some of the services provided on our website may not function correctly. The techniques employed do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number.
Third Party Vendors
- We work with third party vendors Google and Content.ad to display ads on our site
- We work with third party vendors Google, Facebook, and Pinterest to understand website visitors
- Google’s use of DoubleClick cookie enables it and its partners to serve ads to you based on your visits to Halloween Pulse and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Google’s use of the Google Analytics cookie enables the ability to understand the visitors of the website, including demographics and behavior, but are not personably identifiable
- Facebook and Pinterest’s pixels enables the ability to understand the visitors of the website when we choose to run ads
- Users may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting Ads Settings.
- Users may opt out of the use of the Google Analytics cookie through Ad Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means such as the NAI’s consumer opt-out. Users can also visit Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web.
Links to Other Websites
We are committed to ensuring the information you share with Halloween Pulse is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Choices You Have Concerning Your Personally Identifiable Information
As mentioned previously, you have control over the personal information you submit to us. If at any time you decide to update or remove your personal information you have shared with us, you may do so by contacting us through post mail or by emailing us. Our contact details are as follows:
P.O. Box 472
Longport, NJ 08403
Email Address: email@example.com
Please feel free to contact us at any time if you have any questions.